2020 Open Enrollment Information
The 2019 Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2020 begins on Monday, October 21 at 12:00 a.m. through Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Open Enrollment is an opportunity for new state employees to enroll in health and flexible benefit coverage, and for current state employees to review your current Plan Options and make changes to your coverage based on your needs.
On this page you will find:
- 2020 SHBP Active Member Decision Guide
- 2020 SHBP Retiree Decision Guide
- 2020 SHBP Benefit Fair Schedule for Members (2019)
- 2020 SHBP Benefit Fair Schedule for Retirees (2019)
- 2020 Benefits at a Glance
- 2020 “What’s New” Brochure
- 2020 Flexible Benefits You Decide Guide
- 2020 Flexible Benefits Rate Sheet
- 2020 Flexible Benefits Fair Schedule (2019)
Click below to login to the State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) Enrollment Portal and the GaBreeze (Flexible Benefits) Portal and make your selections for Plan Year 2020.
Questions? Contact PAC Human Resources at email@example.com or 770-282-6300.