PAC – Administration
The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant. Under direct supervision of the Deputy Executive Director, performs a wide range of office administration duties for assigned functions or program area; duties may be complex in nature and may involve access to confidential information. May research, and/or resolve program data or issues. Drafts documentation and reports. Provides information and assistance to internal and external customers. Supports routine administrative functions for the agency/office to customers and staff.
• Provides coverage for the front office area and serve as primary receptionist to answer the phones and direct calls to the appropriate person or department
• Checks mailroom, processes mail for postage, stamp and disperse incoming mail
• Prepares and sends carrier items via FedEx, maintains inventory control of office supplies
• Provides assistance to the Fiscal Services division by handling the administrative operations of the vehicle program to include; responding to inquiries, filing appropriate paperwork, maintaining and updating the master spreadsheet for active vehicles
• Provides assistance to legal services division including; inputting data into Tracker, filing legal documents, draft and print letters & subpoenas, prepares and files discovery, input data on cases, maintaining a spreadsheet and electronic copies of conflict cases and sending out conflict appointment letters
• Provides administrative support to the Executive Leadership team as needed in the absence of the Legal Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistance
• Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Associates degree from an accredited college or university OR two years of related experience.
Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants selected for hire will be subject to fingerprinting, a criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Due to the volume of submissions received by this office, information concerning application or interview status cannot be provided in writing, over the phone or in person. Only those qualified candidates who are selected for an interview shall receive notification upon the filling of this vacancy. This announcement may close prior to the closing date without further notice, once a satisfactory pool of applicants has been identified. NO PHONE CALLS!
Candidates may also submit a Resume and Cover letter to Human Resources via email at: email@example.com and enter ‘Receptionist” in the subject line.
Salary Range: 22,519.63-$40,000.00
Submit resume and cover letter to: