Paulding Judicial Circuit
The District Attorney’s Office in the Paulding Judicial Circuit has an opening for a Secretary. The following duties are normal for this position; other duties may be required and assigned:
• Provides clerical support and works directly with Assistant District Attorney’s and Investigators;
• Receives legal documents and requests such as; subpoenas, warrants, motions, discovery to review and record/incorporate with related legal documents and/or compile with related case/file information;
• Researches information to complete legal documents and prepare legal descriptions, agreements, legal drafts, letters, reports, summaries and correspondence;
• Finalizes information/documents upon approval and maintain copies for department file and submits to appropriate parties;
• Creates and maintains legal files; enters information into department database; updates database; attends court calendars;
• Performs a variety of administrative duties; answers phone, greets clients and visitors, provides assistance.
Minimum Qualifications: must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent. All candidates are subject to a background check. Applicants selected for hire will be subject to fingerprinting, a criminal history background check, a motor vehicle driver’s history check and pre-employment drug screening; employment is contingent upon the completion and satisfactory results of each investigation.
The Paulding Judicial Circuit is an equal employment opportunity employer and in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Contact Number: 678-224-4291
Submit resume and cover letter to: