Upcoming Training Events
2019 Elder Abuse Conference
The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia welcomes personnel from across the State of Georgia to the 2019 Elder Abuse Conference, which is a three day conference and will be held at Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of GA in Morrow, Georgia. Registration will begin at 11:45 am and the conference will begin at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, March 27, 2019. Topics will cover a great range of issues, such as:
- Innovative Practices for Investigation and Prosecution
- Neglected to Death: Investigating Elder Neglect and Homicide
- Community Resources for At-Risk or Victimized Adults
- State Resources: Who Handles What Case?
- Best Practices for Victims Living with Alzheimer’s
- Complex Cases
- C.A.V.E. Team-Creating and Implementing Multidisciplinary Teams
- Domestic Violence and Elder Victims
A copy of the agenda will be available in the coming weeks.
The conference will conclude at noon on Friday, March 29, 2019. Come join us for an exciting and valuable learning experience.
Registration and attendance at this conference is limited to attorneys and investigators who are employed by a District Attorney, a Solicitor-General, The Attorney General or a United States Attorney. Representatives of law enforcement agencies and retired prosecuting attorneys who are not engaged in the private practice of criminal law, may register and attend if space is available.