Upcoming Training Events
2020 VWAP Conference – Athens
The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia welcomes Prosecution-based Victim Witness Assistance personnel from across the State of Georgia to the 2020 VWAP Conference, which will be held at the Classic Center in Athens. Registration begins at 12:30pm and Welcome and Announcements begin at 1:15pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2020.
- A Survival Story / Case Review
- Effects of Trauma on Memory and Behavior
- Language Access
- Sex Crimes and Cyber Bullying
- The Nexus between Animal Abuse and Violence Against Humans
- Crisis Response
- Juvenile Court Advocacy
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault
- Gang Culture and Victim Advocacy
- Human Trafficking
This conference will be open to ALL Prosecution-Based VWAP advocates throughout the state regardless of funding source.
No CLE or POST hours will be offered.