By accessing “PACGA.org” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “PACGA.org”, “https://pacga.org/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “PACGA.org”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “PACGA.org” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
You are accessing a restricted website that is maintained by the Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia (PACGA), an agency of the Judicial Branch of Georgia state government, and is provided for the conduct of official state business only. Users are legally responsible for their activities pursuant to Chapter 9 of Title 16 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, (the Georgia Computer Systems Protection Act), as well as all other applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including PACGA Council IT Policy 6.3. By using this website you agree to abide by all established Prosecuting Attorneys Council of Georgia policies on computer use.
By accessing this site, you also are consenting to the following conditions:
- The PACGA routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this site for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, personnel misconduct and law enforcement investigations. At any time, PACGA may inspect and copy information stored on this site.
- Except as indicated below, communications using, or data stored on, this site are not private and are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search. Communications and data may be disclosed or used for any PACGA authorized purpose.
- Information contained on this site may be subject to disclosure pursuant to the Georgia Open Records Act. Communications by or among authorized prosecuting attorneys and their non-lawyer assistants and information related to specific cases which has not been filed in open court are attorney work product.
- This site includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect state government interests and are not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Some information on this site may be subject to copyright. The publication of information on this site which is copyrighted does not constitute a waiver of any rights that the author of the information or PACGA may have under the copyright law of the United States.
- The use of this site does not authorize you to engage in personal misconduct.