District Attorneys and Solicitors-General recruit and select professional personnel for their respective judicial circuits and counties. Vacancy announcements are posted as a service to these elected chief prosecutors. Please follow the reply instructions included in each announcement.
Other employment announcements from the prosecution community are also posted on a regular basis.
- Administrative Assistant - UIFSA Division
- Assistant District Attorney
- Assistant District Attorney - Appellate Division
- Assistant District Attorney - Juvenile Court
- Assistant District Attorney - Trial Unit
- Assistant District Attorney - UIFSA Division
- Assistant District Attorney - Violent Crime Division
- Assistant Solicitor-General
- Assistant Solicitor-General I
- Financial Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Municipal Prosecutor
- Senior Assistant District Attorney - Anti-Corruption Unit
- Senior Assistant District Attorney - Trial Unit
- Senior Assistant Solicitor-General I
- Victim Witness Advocate
- Victim Witness Advocate Supervisor
The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia (PACGA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A copy of PACGA’s EEOP Utilization Report is available for download from the sidebar of this web page. Additionally, the Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia is a registered participant in the federal work authorization program commonly known as E-Verify, and uses this program to verify employment eligibility of all employees hired on or after July 1, 2008. [Federally-Issued User ID #: 144282, Date of Authorization: August 12, 2008]
To submit a job posting to the PAC Employment Opportunities Page, please complete the form at the following link: http://lf.pacga.org/forms/jobrequisition.
The DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office in the Stone Mountain Judicial Circuit is currently accepting resumes for the position of Assistant District Attorney in its Pre-Indictment Unit.
The DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office is currently accepting resumes for an Assistant District Attorney for its Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA) Division.
The Gwinnett County Solicitor’s Office is seeking an attorney to fill a part-time prosecutor’s position. Candidates should expect to work approximately 29 hours per week, and outside employment will be prohibited.