Every year in April, communities throughout Georgia observe National Crime Victims’ Rights Week. This year’s theme is Honoring Our Past. Creating Hope for the Future. Events are planned throughout the month of April to honor crime victims and bring awareness.
Below is a list of upcoming events that have been shared with us by prosecutors’ offices and partner agencies:
- 2019 National Crime Victims’ Rights Week Kickoff Ceremony hosted by the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council. Registration for this event is now CLOSED, but you can watch the ceremony live on CJCC’s Facebook page.
- Brunswick Judicial Circuit
- Chattahoochee Judicial Circuit
- Cobb Judicial Circuit (Cobb County)
- Cordele Judicial Circuit
- Flint Judicial Circuit (Henry County)
- Muscogee County Solicitor-General’s Office
- Towaliga Judicial Circuit
Additional events throughout Georgia may also be found at https://cjcc.georgia.gov/cjcc-and-partner-agency-events.
If you have a NCVRW event that you would like to include here, please send an email to email@example.com.