The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia has partnered with LexisNexis® for usage of the LexisNexis® online legal research system Lexis Advance®. The agreement with LexisNexis® provides prosecutor offices in Georgia who employ state-paid attorneys and state-paid investigators with Lexis Advance® userids to access State Legal:
- SmartLinx– a public records collection which gives you access to more than 37 billion public records.
- Expert Witness– confidently vet expert witnesses with LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite.
- Shepard’s®– the only citator in the legal world where you receive comprehensive editorial analysis conducted by experienced attorneys.
- National Briefs, Pleadings & Motions– Timely, topical documents help you build on established insights related to significant legal issues.
- Georgia Practice Library– Access authoritative legal resources for Georgia practitioners, including the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, the single most trusted source for annotated Georgia primary law. Plus get practical guides, simple checklists and time-saving forms for a wide range of practice areas.
- National Primary Enhanced– Tap into a comprehensive collection for Federal and State Case law; Federal and State statutes and legislation; leading secondary sources; extensive Federal Agency and Administrative materials, as well as unlimited Shepard’s Citations Service access
- All West Jurisprudences Library
The new and easy to use features available with Lexis Advance® are designed to increase efficiency and turn insight into action. Alllexis.com features are still available at Lexis Advance® right where you expect them. And now you can take advantage of more browsing functionality and options—in one easy-to-find location—so you can do more in less time, with fewer clicks. See the difference between lexis.com® and Lexis Advance® here. Still using lexis.com®? Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Switch to Lexis Advance® Only Available on Lexis Advance®
Confidently vet expert witnesses with LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite. Find out more here.