2021 Open Enrollment Information
The 2021 Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2022 begins on Monday, October 18 at 12:00 a.m. through Friday, November 5, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Open Enrollment is an opportunity for new state employees to enroll in health and flexible benefit coverage, and for current state employees to review your current Plan Options and make changes to your coverage based on your needs.
On this page you will find:
- 2022 SHBP Active Member Decision Guide
- 2022 SHBP Active Member Rates
- 2022 SHBP Retiree Decision Guide
- 2022 Flexible Benefits Open Enrollment FAQ
- 2022 Flexible Benefits-at-a-Glance
- 2022 Flexible Benefits “What’s New” Brochure
- 2022 Flexible Benefits You Decide Guide
- 2022 Flexible Benefits Rate Sheet
Click HERE to access the Flexible Benefits Virtual Fair for Plan Year 2022.
To login to the State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) Enrollment Portal and the GaBreeze (Flexible Benefits) Portal and make your selections for Plan Year 2022, click the icons below.
Questions? Contact PAC Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-282-6300.