2021 Open Enrollment Information
The 2020 Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2021 begins on Monday, October 19 at 12:00 a.m. through Friday, November 6, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Open Enrollment is an opportunity for new state employees to enroll in health and flexible benefit coverage, and for current state employees to review your current Plan Options and make changes to your coverage based on your needs.
On this page you will find:
- 2021 SHBP Active Member Decision Guide
- 2021 SHBP Retiree Decision Guide
- 2021 Flexible Benefits Open Enrollment FAQ
- 2021 Benefits at a Glance
- 2021 “What’s New” Brochure
- 2021 Flexible Benefits You Decide Guide
- 2021 Flexible Benefits Rate Sheet
Click HERE to access the Flexible Benefits Virtual Fair for Plan Year 2021.
To login to the State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) Enrollment Portal and the GaBreeze (Flexible Benefits) Portal and make your selections for Plan Year 2021, click the icons below.
Questions? Contact PAC Human Resources at email@example.com or 770-282-6300.