District Attorneys and Solicitors-General recruit and select professional personnel for their respective judicial circuits and counties. Vacancy announcements are posted as a service to these elected chief prosecutors. Please follow the reply instructions included in each announcement.
Other employment announcements from the prosecution community are also posted on a regular basis.
- Administrative Assistant - UIFSA Division
- Assistant District Attorney
- Assistant District Attorney - Appellate Division
- Assistant District Attorney - Juvenile Court
- Assistant District Attorney - UIFSA Division
- Assistant District Attorney - Violent Crime Division
- Assistant Solicitor-General
- Legal Secretary
- Municipal Prosecutor
- Senior Assistant Solicitor-General I
The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia (PACGA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A copy of PACGA’s EEOP Utilization Report is available for download from the sidebar of this web page. Additionally, the Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia is a registered participant in the federal work authorization program commonly known as E-Verify, and uses this program to verify employment eligibility of all employees hired on or after July 1, 2008. [Federally-Issued User ID #: 144282, Date of Authorization: August 12, 2008]
To submit a job posting to the PAC Employment Opportunities Page, please complete the form at the following link: http://lf.pacga.org/forms/jobrequisition.