PAC social media pages were created to provide our followers access to information about the PAC and a platform with which to interact with the PAC. These pages are monitored and managed by the PAC Director of Communications.
The PAC social media pages are managed as a limited public forum and therefore the following conditions apply:
- A posting on any of these pages constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Comments posted by others on PAC’s social media pages are not to be considered the opinion of PAC; nor does PAC endorse any third-party comments on these pages. Additionally, PAC does not promote commercial endorsements.
- Likes, links, and follows do not suggest that PAC is promoting or in agreement with third-party content.
- The agency reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by PAC.
- If you are looking for more information about PAC, please visit www.pacga.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAC does not collect, maintain or disseminate information posted on these pages.
These pages are intended to create an open, productive forum for discussion. In order to foster an engaging environment, we reserve the right to restrict comments that:
- are threatening, discriminatory, graphic, obscene, defamatory, profane or hateful;
- contain information that reasonably could compromise the safety, well-being or reputation of any person or organization, including personal attacks;
- spam or advertise;
- are off-topic or repetitive;
- promote or endorse political campaigns or candidates;
- contain personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy
- include copyrighted material that belongs to another person;
- contain links to inappropriate websites.