Upcoming Training Events
Asset Forfeiture Training – Brunswick (FULL)
The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia and Glynn County PD invite law enforcement and prosecutors to attend:
Asset Forfeiture Training (Law Enforcement Edition)
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 from 8:30am – 12:00pm
The training will be geared towards law enforcement, but prosecutors are welcome to attend as well. You will be provided the address of the training in your confirmation email. Uniform or business casual is acceptable.
Topics specifically covered during this training include:
- The Purposes of Asset Forfeiture
- What can and can’t be Seized
- The Procedures Required to Pursue Asset Forfeiture
- The Distribution of Forfeited Assets
- The Lawful Purposes to which Forfeited Assets may be used
- The Reporting Requirements for Law Enforcement and District Attorneys
Contact the training team at email@example.com with questions. Thank you!