TEAMWORKS Travel & Expense (CONCUR)
The Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council (PAC) participates in the State’s online TEAMWORKS Travel & Expense (TTE) system (CONCUR) with the State Accounting Office (SAO). Through this system the entire travel and expense process is automated, with the goal of providing faster service to you and increasing efficiency for PAC staff. State employees are required to submit all travel reimbursement requests via TTE.
How to set up your Vendor ID (required before accessing the CONCUR website)
What is TEAMWORKS Travel & Expense (CONCUR)?
TEAMWORKS Travel & Expense (CONCUR) is the State’s web-based, fully automated and paperless travel reimbursement system that is integrated with the State’s financial management system – Peoplesoft.
What are some of the features of TEAMWORKS Travel & Expense (CONCUR)?
- Audit rules and travel policy “hard-wired” – per diem automatically calculated
- Integrated with Map-quest for mileage calculations.
- Automatic email notifications at each stage of processing
What are some of the advantages and benefits of TEAMWORKS Travel & Expense (CONCUR)?
- Faster reimbursement
- 100% Elimination of paper
- Ability to submit electronic receipts using a scanner, fax or Smart Phone
- Faster processing with increased consistency and accuracy.
- Ability for District Attorneys to approve, deny, or return travel vouchers for correction, even when out of the office – via internet or Smart Phone.
- Powerful reporting to provide better information to manage travel budgets
- Strengthens enforcement of travel policiesStatewide reports on spending aid negotiations with travel vendors – Airlines, Hotels & Car Rental companies