You must be logged in to view this link.


GDCP Application for Refund of Contributions

Log into your ERSGA online account at to make changes to your beneficiary designations or to request a refund of your contributions and interest.  Using your online account is fast, easy, and secure!

Requesting a Refund

If you are not able to apply for a refund online, please contact ERSGA for assistance at 404-350-6300.